review: Total -- honey almond flax

Why review a cereal that's been discontinued? I guess I just wanted it on the record. I was actually looking for Total Cranberry Crunch--I didn't realize that was already gone. Really disappointing. I'll wait till the end of the year, though, for any new flavors of Total before I resort to buying the regular kind and putting Craisins in it.

Anyway, obviously I haven't bought Total in a while. Let's start with the redesigned box. Who is the target audience here? Accountants? Engineers? It's too busy and makes eating a healthier cereal seem sooooo serious. You only need to appeal to me with good flavors.

As for the actual cereal, I like that's there two different kinds of flakes--oat and wheat, I think--although I'm still not sure which is which. The darker one is probably wheat. Also, there's flax seed clusters. I never noticed that was where the flax came in. I wonder if chia seed clusters are next? That would be an interesting sell.

So this'll be my last box. Stock up now if you really like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...