thoughts on Life

(from 16Feb'12)

A few years back I was devastated  (relatively--I know it's just a breakfast food) when they stopped making Honey Graham Life. That was the Best. Cereal. Ever. But then they replaced it with Maple Brown Sugar Life and all was forgiven. I never did like regular Life. As a kid I thought it was the weirdest flavor. Cinnamon Life is just okay. I use it for mixing but I wouldn't eat a bowl of it on its own.

***
back to today, new product alert: Apple Cinnamon Chex. I probably won't get to that for a few weeks, though.

Also, if you haven't the new Mini-Wheats Fruit in the Middle Raspberry flavor because you don't live near a Target, good news! I spotted it at Giant yesterday. I suppose that means it's being rolled out to all regular supermarkets now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...