new cereals cont.

A few more to mention: from the makers of Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends comes Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends Mango Coconut. With mango flakes, coconut-flavored clusters and coconut shavings. This one is high on my list. There's also a new Greek Honey Crunch that sounds interesting.

While out yesterday and today I spotted a few of these new cereals in stores, including Honey Nut Cheerios Medley, Peanut Butter Toast Crunch, and Special K Chocolatey Strawberry. And one not yet on the Kellogg's website: Cinnamon Jacks. Say what now? I thought Apple Jacks already had a cinnamon flavor. I got over Apple Jacks a long time ago but I am begrudgingly adding this new one to the list as well. You know I love my cinnamon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...