review: Honeycomb

Now I've gone on the record about Honeycomb before, but I picked up a family-size box a few weeks ago for my brother to eat while he was visiting and there's no way he could eat that much in two weeks--not with other breakfast options--so there was still one-third of the box left this morning. I stared it down. Okay, Honeycomb. Don't let me down any further.

It wasn't bad. Taking into account that it wasn't freshly opened, the flavor still seems dulled. Maybe the memory of my childhood taste buds has been tainted but I still feel like Honeycomb needs more honey flavor. I'll finish the box regardless--you know I don't waste cereal--but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy that for myself.

Happy New Year, everyone. Here's to new cereals, new flavor combinations, and new experiences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...