review: instant Cream of Wheat -- original flavor

I hadn't intended to review this; I mean, it's basically the same as the regular kind. But I wanted to mention why it's important to read the directions. For one packet of original you need 2/3 cup of boiling water, as opposed to 1/2 cup for the flavored packets. It turns out this is because there's more Cream of Wheat in the original packets (I guess because there's no spices or dried things taking up volume/space). So that was really filling this morning. And a little lumpy. And, surprisingly, a little buttery.

*****
Have you ever had Target's Archer Farms Blueberry Bread? It's always sold out at my Target but I managed to snag the last one today. Good stuff. Tastes like real blueberries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...