chicken reunion

A few years ago, let's say five(-ish) there was a flavor of Contadina bread crumbs with a recipe for Sicilian Skillet Chicken (not this one, but similar). I can't remember the flavor of bread crumbs, but not long after I made this chicken for the first time they discontinued the bread crumbs. So for the last few years I've been winging it with a combination of Contadina and Progresso recipes.

Maybe two months ago I found these bread crumbs, which I suppose are as close to the old ones as I'm going to get, and wouldn't you know it, the old recipe's on the back of the can. The one linked to above. Except I can't remember the original calling for dried rosemary. This time I'll be sure, though, to tear it off the can because it's still not on the website.

Oh, and it's still delicious. Maybe we all just wanted it to taste right because it was Contadina's bread crumbs/recipe but I don't mind my mind influencing my taste buds this time around.

***
Hey, look, I have a follower. **waves**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...