new cereal preview!

So I thought I'd sniff around today to find any new products I might be interested in trying this year. Boy, are there. Let's start with General Mills. First, Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch: a combination of Cheerios, wheat flakes, and "clusters", which I hope have some oats involved. It sounds like a lot for one cereal but I'll have to see how the different elements come together. It sounds like something my dad (the original cereal mixer of the family) will love.

Second, Peanut Butter Toast Crunch. You had me at "Peanut Butter." Probably only once.

As for the Fiber One 80 calorie chocolate cereal, I might have to strongly hint to my brother to help me out with that one.

Kellogg's has two cereals, too: Frosted Mini-Wheats Crunch brown sugar cereal, which looks from the box to be their answer to Quaker's Oatmeal Squares, but that's just a guess; and a limited-edition Special K Chocolatey Strawberry cereal. Didn't I already tell you that was the perfect combination? I guess someone at Kellogg's was listening, too.

You know what? I haven't checked Quaker or Post. I'm off! (Oh, and consider that new Cascadian Farms Berry Cobbler granola added to the list, too. I should really start reviewing granola.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...