it's classic for a reason...

...mostly because it's a basic peanut butter cookie. But a moist, succulent peanut butter cookie of just the right consistency: Classic Peanut Butter Cookies. If someone were to say to you, "I just made peanut butter cookies," this is what you would expect. Except...I tried the honey option this time. Mostly because I didn't feel like sitting around waiting for my brown sugar to thaw. And you can tell the difference between the sweetness of sugar and the sweetness of honey, but it's not so huge that you would throw out an entire batch of cookies. Seriously, they're still delicious.

Also, watch your oven. The minimum 7 minutes was almost too much for my cookies but they still turned out edible.

******
I'm sure you're wondering when the next cereal review is going to be posted. Probably next Thursday. Next Saturday at the latest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...