brief cereal updates

I knew I'd written sometime ago that Fiber One 80 calorie honey squares supposedly had an improved flavor and that cereal just happened to cycle back around today. Just from looking it at, you can tell it's supposed to be more appealing. It has more of a glossy coating, which makes it look less dry, and presumably taste sweeter. I didn't think there was that much of a difference in flavor but the texture is certainly less gritty. If it really is just the result of additional honey then I approve.

*****
Also, while my brother was home he ate a fair amount of Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch. I should have seen that one coming; he can polish off a box of regular Honey Nut Cheerios. So I guess that's two more thumbs up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...