review: (limited edition) Special K chocolatey strawberry

You know, I wouldn't mind if they made this cereal an annual event. I think January/February is the perfect time for a bowl of Special K Chocolatey Strawberry cereal. It's exactly what you think it is: Special K Chocolatey Delight meshed with Red Berries. The bowl I had this morning had more berries than chocolatey pieces; I assume those are all in the bottom of the box. I'll have to give it a shake next time. At least it had that nice chocolate aroma when I opened the bag. And large flakes. There's nothing like opening a fresh box of cereal.

And I mixed it with Tropical Blends. You wouldn't think they'd go together scentwise but the flavors melded nicely.

(And I checked it for glass shards anyway, even though that happened afterward, in regular Red Berries. You never can be too careful.)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...