review: *new* Mini-Wheats Crunch

Now here's a cereal I was definitely interested in. They've already made so many different flavors of Mini-Wheats; what else could they possibly do? Upon first pour, they looked a lot like Oatmeal Squares, but with more of a slick sheen. They're lighter and crunchier, too--I guess it's the difference in grain?

There's a hint of brown sugar flavor; it's just enough, I think. The squares are about the size of Little Bites and they hold up well down to the last bite. You know how regular Mini-Wheats get milk-logged and soggy. It's like they took Cap N Crunch technology and applied it to Mini-Wheats. If this product does well, I'd like to see another flavor next year--maybe that honey nut flavor that Little Bites came in when they were first launched. I never got to try those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...