occasional granola review: Cascadian Farm -- berry cobbler granola

I know I mentioned wanting to review this granola, so here I am, the second time around. First off, let me say that I really enjoy eating Cascadian Farm granola right after the Honey Bunches of Oats kind because I need to switch up textures every now and then. After the big, crunchy clusters I like to have something smaller and lighter. I imagine that's how granola would turn out if I made it myself (and that's another thing I have every intention of doing--seriously, this year).

Does it taste like berry cobbler? I don't know if I would go that far. It's an appealing name, though. Not to mention an appealing flavor--I'd call it "sweetly berry." There's also dried berries; according to the box they're cranberries and blueberries. I don't know that the berry flavors are that distinct but I don't have a problem with it. All in all, a great addition to the Cascadian Farm lineup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...