chickened-out

...although not the way I usually am. I just ate a lot of chicken this week. Usually I plan better than that. But anyway, here's another recipe I found in the Sunday coupons: Lemon & Pepper Chicken with Penne and Vegetables. (Weird. It's at the McCormick website but not the Birdseye one.) First of all, it's really good. Second, you probably don't need the full tablespoon of lemon and pepper. Half of that covered the ingredients in the pan and would have been tangy enough--I added a little more because I don't like straying from recipes the first time around.

I did use broth instead of stock, though. It was already open in the fridge and that little bit wasn't going to make much difference. But don't skip it entirely; it does serve a purpose.

You might also be thinking, couldn't I just cut up my own vegetables? Well, yes, but if you're pressed for time I wouldn't dismiss this option. It's a really easy meal to put together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...