remember what I said about pumpkin?

It was just two entries ago. Of course I wasn't going to open a whole can of pumpkin just for one bowl of oatmeal, so I made Pumpkin-Cranberry Muffins. There's just enough cinnamon and ginger in there to make them taste pumpkin pie-ish and the dried cranberries are a nice touch. I didn't have any coarse sugar to sprinkle on top and didn't miss it. Also, I could tell by the thickness of the batter that they were going to be hearty, filling muffins. Oh, and don't be alarmed if they come out textured instead of round and smooth like you might expect from a muffin. I realized this is because I just spooned globs of batter in the muffin cups. I don't own a dedicated muffin/cookie scoop. I probably should.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...