no time for fish puns

I wasn't going to write this today but I just finished making salmon salad with the leftovers, so I had to share last night's dinner: Mustard-Maple Roasted Salmon. I don't remember how I found this one; I'm sure it was one of those times where I stumbled across it while searching for another recipe. I cannot stress how simple this recipe is. If you can stir together four ingredients, you can do this. I used parsley instead of cilantro since that's what I had on hand, and I had to turn the temp for a few extra minutes to get the doneness I prefer (not a word? Don't care).

I should probably caution that this is really tangy. Sure, the maple syrup cuts into it a bit, but if you aren't a big fan of Dijon mustard, this is not your salmon recipe. For the rest of us, flavorful leftovers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...