tea for chocolate

I hadn't planned on an entry today but I wanted to make a quick note of this tea: White Chocolate Obsession. It's a seasonal tea I've been meaning to try for years but I usually have so many fall/winter teas that I'm set for the cold months. This year, however, I thought I'd try it. It doesn't seem right, in a way: chocolate and tea...together? But somehow it works. You definitely have to go the milk/sweetener route to get the full effect but it's worth it. It's great for those times when you feel like you want the flavor of hot chocolate but not the richness of hot chocolate. And you know how I'm not a big chocolate consumer.

This is one of those hot food and/or drink weeks. Nasty, nasty weather. But at least it makes for surprise entries?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...