non-casseroled

I went way back for this one. Back to when I was only collecting recipes to be collecting them, not making them. In fact, the name has changed: Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey and Cinnamon was originally called "Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey Butter." The name change makes sense though, since there's no butter involved. I was traveling two weeks ago and wanted a side dish with little effort when I got home. I'd say dumping all the ingredients on a roasting pan and sticking it in the oven is not all that much effort.

The only thing I really needed to change was the amount of potatoes. Two was more than enough for three people. I guess I haven't really figured out sweet potato sizes yet. And because I used fewer potatoes, I should have also cut back on the amount of olive oil. But everything else came together; now I have another way to cook sweet potatoes for the majority of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...