review: *new*(ish) Mini-Wheats Touch of Fruit in the Middle -- raisin

You know, I didn't think it was possible to combine raisins and Mini-Wheats. The contrast in textures and sizes wouldn't work well on a spoon. Then Kellogg's had to go and stick raisins inside the Mini-Wheats. Of course!

I finally tried it this morning. Smell test first: like a box full of raisins. I approve. Then the taste test--first, a hint of cinnamon. Then a mushy interior that reminded me of plum baby food. Then I got the raisins at the end. Yep, it's definitely a raisin filling. I was skeptical at first but it's actually pretty good. This might be my new favorite Fruit in the Middle.

(I just checked the label. There's not actually any cinnamon in there. Still good, though.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...