review: Kashi Heart to Heart Warm Cinnamon oat cereal

You thought I was going to make through a whole month without trying a cereal, didn't you? Well, I haven't run out of material yet.

I wasn't expecting to like this one since I wasn't crazy about the dryness or texture of the other flavor. And I was right, the addition of cinnamon makes a world of difference. Or maybe I was just feeling charitable this morning. Or maybe it was the mixture of cereals and banana. Whatever the case, I liked this one a lot more and will be adding it to the permanent rotation.

*******
I didn't mention that I had strawberries on my cereal twice this week. That's not something I would typically put on Oatmeal Squares but I'm starting to think strawberries go with just about anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...