Review: Oatmeal Squares -- Hint of Brown Sugar

I realized I'd better mention this before I finished the box! I first noticed Oatmeal Squares a few years back when Quaker included them in a bagged snack mix that was so good--seriously; it was cheddar-flavored and had Cheese Nips and pretzel rods and bagel chips...anyway, it led me to think, "maybe I should try the cereal," which I did. The thing about Oatmeal Squares is they're really dense. Really really. Which I suppose is good if you're trying not to overeat, but I found I didn't like eating a whole bowl of them. And I don't like to waste cereal, so I was determined to mix them with something.

It turns out they mix well with a lot of things. My favorite combo is Oatmeal Squares and Corn Pops. (This goes for any flavor of Oatmeal Squares, by the way. I'll be trying the new Honey Nut next.)

Lastly I have to mention: Happy Blog-iversary! I can't believe I've stuck with this for a month. I guess I finally found a concept that works for me. I hope to make some improvements soon.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...