bonus breakfast

Oh, look, I found time. I waited for my siblings to be available before I tried this Pumpkin-Apple Quick Oatmeal. And let me say, it is apple-y. If you're not a big apple fan, you probably won't like cooking your oatmeal (partially) in apple juice. I suppose you could use just water and see what happens. I think the nutmeg is supposed to cut down on the sweetness but I felt like it was actually a little too heavy on the nutmeg. Definitely keep the honey handy. And one more thing, while I did add a dollop of Greek yogurt, it still wasn't creamy enough for me so I added some milk to reach my preferred texture.

Okay, one more thing: it only served the three of us. Maybe it was the size of our Xmas bowls? They're nice bowls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...