pasta night

Well, it's that time of year: I get busy, people need to be fed, and I don't make the time to blog. So don't be surprised if this is the only entry this week, even though I'll have several topics by Friday.

Last week I wanted a non-red sauced pasta dish, so I thought I'd try this one out on the family: Garlicky Shrimp Pasta. I've made a similar dish with a Betty Crocker recipe and I think the main difference is the Italian seasoning. It's a lot of Italian seasoning. I didn't even use it all because I was worried it was too much. It mostly stuck to the shrimp, which was a good thing, but for the rest of the dish I hesitated to add all that was left.

Needless to say, it did not lack for flavor. But don't leave the Parmesan out at the end; I think it balances everything out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...