review: Nature Valley Protein Oatmeal -- mixed berry crunch

We went away for Thanksgiving this year, so we had to get up early to beat the snow (we didn't. Okay, I didn't). But I knew I'd have to eat breakfast in the car--thankfully I don't get carsick--so I made my other oatmeal cup right before we left the house. Now, I didn't take notes, so this is mostly going on memory. I couldn't even tell you which berries were in it. Blueberries and some red berry. Maybe I should go look that up.

Okay, it's dried cranberries. And that's where the flavor comes from, basically--just the berries. But there are plenty of berries. And I knew from last time that it would stay hot for a good long while. Yes, even in the car. I do like the other flavor better but I'm sure I'll be buying both again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...