The Baker's back...

...and there's gonna be cookies. Seriously, the day after the oven was fixed I made my first cookie of the season. Sure, Oatmeal Scotchies aren't technically an Xmas cookie, but I had to bake something oatmeal this month. And I hadn't had these in years, which explains why I was surprised at how much they much spread. At first I thought maybe it was the new cookie sheet (the oldest one got burned up last week) but then I remembered it has to do with the ratio of butter to flour. It didn't adversely affect the flavor, though. Butter + butterscotch chips = come on, now. I even threw in a few raisins because I felt like it, but make sure you use the whole bag of chips like the recipe calls for.

Next: well, you'll see. I just finished my second cookie this morning but I'm not ready to write them up yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...