review: Cascadian Farm -- honey oat crunch

I couldn't find this online anywhere so I double-checked my box: yep, that's the name. It seems to be the same thing as "Buzz Crunch Honey Almond" because there's still the message about saving the bees on the side panel. I don't recall there being any almonds, though, and there's no mention of them in the review I wrote a while back (I'm still catching up on my blogging, remember?) so I guess it's just the flakes now.

This one's like a cereal mash-up: you have the honey-coated wheat flakes (which are like a wheat version of Frosted Flakes); there's your smaller, drier corn flakes that are like what you'd find in Honey Bunches of Oats; and there's oat clusters, which are, well, see previous statement. I'd forgotten about the oat component until I gave the box a good shake and one huge cluster fell out.

This is actually the first Cascadian Farm cereal I've ever tried--you know I've been eating the granola for a few years, though--and I may be trying a few others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...