review: Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries

You know, I've had just about every flavor of Honey Bunches of Oats, so last week I said to myself, you know what? I might as well try the Strawberries. Freeze-dried strawberries aren't my most favorite thing so I don't really know what I was thinking. I suppose for once it was nice to not overthink. At the end of the day, it's cereal.

Anyhoo, you know the drill. Little cornflakes, little wheat flakes, big oat clusters (that was nice) and the strawberry slices. I sprinkled a little bit with my banana and Kix this morning and the banana was one day under-ripe for me--yes, I can tell--so with one bite I thought, ugh, what is wrong this banana--oh, wait that's a strawberry. I don't know why I didn't realize the strawberries would soften up in milk. I don't think I was fully awake this morning. As a matter of fact, I can barely concentrate right now. Too much background noise. But I continue blogging...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...