review (sort of): Frosted Mini-Wheats -- Strawberry Delight


(from 13Feb'12)


I had just enough left in the box for a full serving. Good times. I eat all the bite-size Mini-Wheats except that cinnamon [streusel] one. Didn't like that. I don't think they make that one anymore anyway. They've introduced a new Cinnamon Roll flavor in the Little Bites, though, so I've decided to to give it a shot. Watch for that review soon.

*****
Back to the present day: we have a **non-breakfast new product alert.**  Okay, technically it's a new flavor alert. Yesterday I bought mango Jello. I know! It's really good. I hope it proves popular enough for Jello to come up with a sugar-free version next year.

Oh, and there's two other new flavors, too, but I didn't catch those. Maybe next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...