review: Corn Pops

Corn Pops was one of those cereals I assumed I'd outgrow but a few years ago I picked some up on a whim and...there you go. Sometimes you miss the familiar flavors. Not to mention the weird, gray non-plastic bag. I assume it has something to do with the stickiness? Hold on.

I just checked the bag. It's regular plastic now, so I guess they solved that problem. Huh. I wonder when that happened. Anyway, at least it still tastes the same. And it still gets chewy in milk, which you would think would be annoying, but it's comforting, I suppose. This is the way Corn Pops should always be. Take note, other traditional kid cereals *cough* Honeycomb *cough*.

Still, to assuage my junk cereal-eating guilt, I mix it with Oatmeal Squares. It's a great combination, really. This month I have the new honey nut flavor, which I will review Tuesday. I need to eat it again to really get a handle on it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...