review: Special K -- chocolatey delight

It just so happened that I was able to have one of my favorite combinations this morning: Special K Chocolatey Delight and fresh strawberries. Strawberries and (close enough to) chocolate for breakfast? Yes, please! Ok, so I sprinkled in a little bit of Fruit Blends--I'm still trying to finish it--but the overall effect was still there.

On to the actual cereal. My favorite quality of the various Special Ks is the flakes: large, crispy rice that stays crispy just long enough. This particular one even tastes like it has a hint of cocoa (by virtue of being packed in with those chocolatey pieces). In case you didn't know, they're not actual chunks of chocolate. That doesn't bother me; the amount I had in my bowl might've been too rich otherwise.

I'll be having strawberries again tomorrow in the cereal I plan to review Saturday. This'll be interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...