Review: *new* Frosted Mini-Wheats Touch of Fruit in the Middle -- Raspberry

That's a mouthful, isn't it? Now I am going to try very hard to avoid a cheesy spoon/cereal segue. So I saw this in a Target ad two weeks ago and bought it last week after checking around--I think it's only available at Target for now. I went into it pretty much knowing what to expect; I've had the Touch of Fruit Mixed Berry flavor a few times. Can I taste the difference? Yes. This is distinctly raspberry. Or "raspberry." It tastes like a Nutri-Grain bar filling, basically. I also noted the slender box size, like a Little Bites box. And the smell was almost off-putting at first, like nail polish. You get used to it.

I would buy this again; I can now say I eat all the Mini-Wheats flavors except Little Bites Chocolate. Which, if you've been reading regularly, you probably would've guessed. Rating: 3 out of 4 spoons. (I still can't commit to a ratings system!)

**another new product alert** I was in Target the other day (yes, again; I pretty much troll the cereal aisle there) to buy some Archer Farms Strawberry with Flax granola--which is the best--when I noticed they have a bunch of new flavors of granola and cereal. I was torn between the Raspberry Creme Brulee and Maple French Toast--you can guess which one I picked. It's also packaged in boxes now; I guess I was the only one who liked the tubs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...