review: Multi-Grain Cheerios

I probably should've been paying more attention when I was eating this but I'll give it a shot anyway.

Okay, Multi-Grain Cheerios. There's five kinds of grains: corn, barley, wheat, oats, and rice. I'm glad they finally put it on the side of the box because I never could figure out that fifth one. Really, when you look at them, maybe it looks like four distinct grains. This is another sweetened cereal that doesn't need any additional sugar although I swear some grains are sweeter than others. Maybe I should suss that out next time.

***
Ugh, this is only the break in my crazy fortnight (now there's a word I never get to use). I'm shooting for entries on Tuesday and Sunday, but we'll see. My brain hurts just trying to organize my thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...