review: Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends -- peach/raspberry

You may recall that I reviewed the banana/blueberry flavor a few months back; now I've finally gotten around to the peach/raspberry. After pouring, my first impulse was to pick out a nice-sized oat bunch to try. It tasted enough like raspberries; the little bits of dried raspberry in the oat bunch were also a nice touch. What won me over, though, were the flakes. Instead of a typical artificial "peach" flavor, Post's food scientists have managed to recreate the taste of actual peaches. Seriously. You need to try this. I will definitely rate this higher than the banana/blueberry.

Of course, it helps that I have peaches on the brain. I know I'm getting some local ones later this week, so I've been searching for peach recipes. I'll have to let you know how that goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...