review: Frosted Mini-Wheats Touch of Fruit in the middle -- mixed berry

You may recall when I reviewed the new raspberry flavor that I mentioned a chemical smell--well, this time I opened the box and was immediately hit with the scent of berries. Recognizable berries. Or "berries", if you will. I imagine a My Little Pony that could smell like this. Actually, it took me back to a time, many years ago, when I was a kid trying out an awesome new cereal: Berry Berry Kix. Now there's a flavor I know I outgrew. Sigh. Some things you just can't get back.

But you can move on. When this flavor of Mini-Wheats first debuted, I remember thinking it was a genius move. Instead of flavoring the frosted part (like the Blueberry and Strawberry flavors) stick the fruit in the middle! Why didn't they think of this sooner? Or maybe they did and it was a matter of execution.

Anyway, to the cereal itself. It's supposed to be blueberry/strawberry but there's apple and grape in there too, I suppose to achieve just the right flavor. And it works for me. I hope they're working on an Apple Cinnamon next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...