review: *new*(-ish) Life Crunchtime -- apple cinnamon

You may recall that I reviewed the strawberry flavor a few months ago; I thought I'd take a crack at the apple cinnamon. I remember as a kid that I absolutely hated Apple Cinnamon Cheerios--and I'd sworn off that flavor of any cereal since then--but for some reason I was open to trying this. I'd figure, if the idea of it doesn't make me gag, I could try it for this blog.

I tasted it dry first. The apple flavor comes on strong, and the cinnamon kicks in behind it. I can live with that ratio. My mom tasted a fallen piece and said, "You know what this reminds me of? Apple Cinnamon Cheerios." Gee, thanks, Mom. So now I can't explain why I liked it. Maybe it's the mixture of grains? By comparison, the Cheerios in question are just straight oats. Come to think of it, I've never been crazy about apple cinnamon oatmeal, either.

So anyway, thumbs up for this one. I think I could eat it without mixing, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...