review: Frosted Mini-Wheats -- original (Bite Size)

I don't really need to review this, since I already covered it with the Little Bites version. Same flavor, different size. I just wanted it on record that I mentioned it.

****
Now to what I really wanted to write about today:

Dear Kellogg's,
Do you have something against cinnamon? Why are you taking away my cereals? First the Simply Cinnamon Corn Flakes, now the Cinnabon cereal? Did you have to save up your cinnamon for the new Raisin Bran, which, admittedly, is delicious? Oh, and the Cinnamon Roll Mini-Wheats Little Bites. Yeah, that probably takes a lot of cinnamon. You realize you're now forcing me to try the new Apple Cinnamon Chex, though. Yeah, that's right. General Mills.

Maybe you can win me back next year.

Sincerely,
cerealfyre



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...