review: Fiber One frosted shredded wheat

I had to check to make sure I hadn't already written a review of this one. I think what I like most about it is that it's non-flake based. I don't know about you, but when I think of fiber cereals my first thought is dry, bran flakes. Not that they can't be dressed up, but to have a shredded wheat in the fiber lineup was refreshing. I remember I leapt at the chance to try this when it first came out.

I think General Mills went out of its way to make sure this shredded wheat was different from Frosted Mini-Wheats (unless they were legally obligated to--either way, smart move). The biscuits are flatter and the texture is not quite as rough. I'm pretty sure I have to eat a little more to fill myself up. Also, the size and texture allow for better (cereal) mixing if need be. If you're not crazy about Mini-Wheats you might like these better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...