occasional granola review: *new* Cascadian Farm Peanut Butter Bliss

Peanut butter? Granola? I love both of those things! How could this possibly go wrong? I checked the back of the bag--nope, no peanuts, just peanut butter. On sale? Buying this.

I finally opened it yesterday; I needed just a little bit to top off my yogurt. Then I noticed the block writing on the back of the bag: "Premium Decadent Granola." Oh. Ohhhhh. So this really is just more of a topper; a sprinkle on whatever needs a hit of peanut butter. I will be mixing it with another granola in order to finish off the bag and then move on to the next new thing.

There's nothing wrong with the flavor, by the way--that plus the texture remind me of crumbled up Nature Valley peanut butter crunchy granola bars (even more so than actual Nature Valley peanut butter granola). But I won't be eating it too often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...