occasional granola review: *new*(-ish) Kashi Cranberry, Spelt, and Flax

I've had this three times already but haven't gotten around to reviewing so here goes: it's a lighter color but similar texture to the Raisin and Chia variety but for some reason tastes a little sweeter. I've never had spelt in any breakfast product before but I'll call it a positive experience. The dried cranberries are a little chewy but that happens sometimes. I think between the two I prefer this flavor but I'll definitely have both again.

*****
In other breakfast product news, I had the limited edition Salted Caramel flavor of Dannon Light & Fit yesterday. It was actually pretty good. I threw in some blueberries just in case I didn't like the flavor...but that made it even better. Almost dessert-like.

******
One more product mention: Blueberry Bliss syrup. Soooo good. My sister brought some for me from Maine and I saved it for waffle day last week. You know how most blueberry syrups taste sweet first, and then maybe "blueberry" after? Not this one. You'd think they squeezed the blueberries right into the jar. Good stuff.


Oh, and Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...