pumpkin or gingerbread?

After I made pumpkin oatmeal I knew I'd have to do something with the rest of the canned pumpkin--I assumed that something would be pumpkin bread. Then I thought, hey, I haven't used my winter muffin cups yet. So I set out to find my favorite pumpkin muffin recipe but it was difficult to access under a bunch of gifts at the time. I searched online and found this Pumpkin Muffin recipe instead. I realized later on that they have basically the same ingredients as my Gingerbread Waffles so I don't know why one is called "pumpkin" while the other is "gingerbread." They should really both be "pumpkin-gingerbread."

And I didn't get to use my snowman liners since the recipe didn't call for it. However, with baking spray they came out just fine.

*******
New cereal update:

Raisin Bran with Cranberries -- yes, please.
Special K Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch -- from what I can tell, it looks like Kellogg's moved Mini-Wheats Crunch to a new department. I haven't seen it in stores yet, though.
Cheerios + Ancient Grains -- I almost bought this today. So tempted, but I have two Cheerios that I need to finish first.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...