occasional granola review: *new* Special K cranberry granola

I've been saying it for years: Special K needs a second granola flavor! Now they've finally listened! It's Special K cranberry granola! I'll stop using exclamation points now.

It has the same sweet sheen/coating as the original Touch of Honey but not the same flavor. I really do think there would've been a honey/cranberry conflict there. So it's more generically sweet with lots of little dried cranberry bits. Lots. I had cranberry in every bite. So thanks, Special K. I hope you come out with another flavor in the next three-to-five-years.

*******
Brief cereal update: the restocking has begun. I have three new cereals to review, one of which I actually opened yesterday but didn't get enough to form an opinion. There's two more I have my eye on in the next two weeks. I think I'm getting my second wind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...