what's new in the cereal world

Not my world specifically, but the latest trends. Although that does affect my world...anyway. On to my first point. Remember a few months back when I finally tried making overnight muesli? Well, now cereal makers are getting in on the action. First, General Mills' Nature Valley has a bagged muesli in Original Toasted Oats and Blueberry Toasted Oats. You can find it in your granola aisle. My only problem with theirs is that you're supposed to eat it within 5-10 hours. That's cutting it close for me. I don't think it'll explode if I let it go eleven hours between making it, sleeping, and getting up and dressed the next day--but it's not my first choice.

That would be Kashi's Overnight Muesli. It comes it three flavors (although I'll have to pass on the cherry) in an individual-serving tub. Just add milk, leave it overnight, and eat it within 24 hours. That's the way it's supposed to work. I'll be taking another trip next month that will require my eating breakfast in the car and this'll be perfect to try then. Oh, and so far I've only seen this at Target.

I think I'll leave trend #2 for another entry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...