review: *new* Sweet Potato Sunshine

Well, Kashi's gone and done it: they've figured out how to put sweet potatoes in cereal. Yes, sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes. I know it sounds weird but stay with me on this.

First I gave it the usual sniff test (open box, insert nose): it smelled like Thanksgiving, like the whipped sweet potatoes with broiler-toasted marshmallows that you shouldn't eat but once a year.
Then I examined it in the bowl: big flakes that looked like sweet potatoes darkened by molasses--there's brown rice in the flakes, too--and then of course I had to eat one. And another one. Oh, sweet potatoes. Is there anything you can't do?

To sum up: save the casserole for the holidays and get your sweet potato fix with this cereal for the rest of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...