business; then cookies

In case you missed it: there's been a recall of Mini-Wheats. Just the Bite Size frosted and unfrosted varieties. Now's there a surprise you would not want to find in your cereal box. I guess we really are that much closer to Shards-O-Glass freeze pops.

****
In other news, cookies! I meant to make these two weeks ago but my sister left again before I had the chance. So I'm just now getting around to it--pumpkin-oatmeal raisin cookies. I first came across this recipe a few years back--I made my mom her own recipe book for her plastic-bagged collection of recipes, some of which were twenty-plus years old. This Libby's recipe was from 1997, with double the ingredients of I what just linked here and drizzled icing. It's delicious; moist and sweet and pumpkin-y, but I would've liked them a little bit oatier (is that a word? I just made it a word).

I think I'm going to go drown my sorrows over my Birds losing in the ALDS in a mug of hot chocolate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...