review: Banana Nut Cheerios

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this already. I guess all those Cheerios eventually run into each other. So this is another one of those corn-and-oats blends with a sticky-sweet banana flavored coating. I had it with a banana. Never can have too much banana. Just a few minutes I had a taste for banana bread, mainly because I really overdid the pumpkin this month.

But back to the cereal...picture Cinnamon Burst Cheerios but with a banana flavor. It isn't even as nutty as Honey Nut Cheerios. I will say, though, that there aren't a whole lot of banana cereals on the market, so you might as well go with this one.

This entry should really be longer but I have a lot going on today. Battening down the hatches for Sandy, you know? So don't be surprised if there isn't another entry before Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...