review: instant Cream of Wheat -- apples & cinnamon

Yes, this is another one of the variety pack flavors they don't make anymore, which is a shame because their dried-and-reconstituted fruit is so much better than Quaker's. In fact, I don't even like Apple and Cinnamon oatmeal because of those mealy little bits of things. It's definitely one of those texture deals.

So the apple chunks are better but what about the cinnamon? Yeah, that has more flavor, too. I'm thinking this may be the winter to confirm what I already know about Quaker's instant oatmeal flavors. It's been a while. Back in school my brother and I would split the variety box: he'd get Apples and Cinnamon and Cinnamon Spice; I'd get Maple and Brown Sugar and Raisins and Spice.

...I got just slightly off topic, didn't I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...