the cereals in my life vol. 4 -- the Crunch family

Another lesson in trying things while they still exist...

Okay, so I've already written up Raisin Bran Crunch, but do you remember the other Crunch flavors? It wasn't that long ago, and I still don't know why they stopped making them. I remember Caramel Nut Crunch was one of those nice change-of-pace cereals; didn't hate it but didn't love it, either. I think Kellogg's has a similar flavor now in their Fiber Plus line--the most recent one--Caramel Pecan Crunch. So it's practically the same thing but with more added vitamins?

The other former Crunch was Cran-Vanilla Crunch. I never got around to trying this. Oh, I was miffed at myself for a while for that one. If you see a cereal you want to try, just buy it and hold on to it. I don't know why I procrastinated on that of all things. But then I was placated by Total Cranberry Crunch, which also no longer exists, so that's another experiment I have planned for later: figuring how to recreate this. I already have an idea floating around.

Now that I think about it, Kellogg's Fiber Plus also reinvented their own cereal with the Berry Yogurt Crunch flavor. I like it but that other one still sounds like it was much better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...