Intro part 2: even more introductory-er

Oops. Realized I forgot a few things. First, I was so psyched when I came up with this idea that I started writing entries before setting up the blog. So it'll probably take a few weeks to catch up on everything I've already written.

Second, another word on the stuff I'm not into. On the chocolate cereals: there's only one that I like--Special K Chocolatey Delight. Slice some fresh strawberries on top, it's like dessert for breakfast. The rest fall into the category of cereals I just don't eat anymore. I wasn't even really into the chocolate cereals as a kid. Yeah, Cocoa Krispies turned my milk chocolaty, but I also had Hershey's Syrup for that. Also, my mom was not going to buy that too often.

As for the others, when was the last time you had Honeycomb or Trix? I swear they're not the same. It's not even an adult taste bud thing; they're just not as good. Honey Kix tastes closer to what Honeycomb used to taste like. Lucky Charms: I'm over the marshmallows. Frosted Flakes: too sweet. Okay, that one's kind of sad. That one makes me feel old. Cinnamon Toast Crunch: I tried boycotting this as a kid once they got rid of the other two bakers. Do they even still have the one baker (I think his name is Wendell)? So that one slowly tapered off over the years. You can look forward to reviews of Corn Pops and Golden Grahams, though. It's not an entirely bran life for me yet.

Oh, and I keep forgetting to explain the meaning of the web address. Guesses? (You'll never guess.)

Also, did you know March 4-10 is National Breakfast Week? I don't know if that's a real thing or if Kellogg's made it up, but either way, that's timely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...