can't stop thinking about this porkchop

I haven't had a chance to put it into practice yet but I want to reserve Saturdays for non-breakfast posts. Not exclusively; I'm just saying don't be surprised to find something "off-topic" on the weekends.

Like these Mushroom-Stuffed Porkchops from bhg.com. I can't get over how delicious they were (I know I use "delicious" way too frequently; bear with me, I'm not a food writer). A few notes, though: we followed the baking directions since it isn't quite grilling season here yet; we used regular, not thick-cut chops--they turned out fine, just don't cook them as long; and my mother suggested they could've used more glaze.

So, yeah, I'm not a huge pork consumer, but this will definitely be added to the rotation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...