cinnamon heaven

This morning I did a rare thing--I mixed three cereals. I try not to do this because while two is all right, three can lead to eating too much. But I had two almost empty boxes, so I thought I'd give it a shot. First I emptied the Frosted Mini-Wheats Little Bites cinnamon roll (just as I suspected, the smaller size lends itself well to mixing), then I emptied the Cinnamon Burst Cheerios on top of that, and finally I added a thin layer of Maple Brown Sugar Life to complete the bowl. Reviews forthcoming on all of these individually, of course, but suffice it to say that was a great shot of cinnamon. Every bite offered something different and the two cinnamon cereals together weren't overkill.

This wasn't even what I intended to write today. Oh well. Just thought I'd share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...