Review: Fiber Plus -- Cinnamon Oat Crunch

I think the name is a bit misleading. I can taste the corn in there. I know there's corn in your oats, Kellogg's (nudge, nudge).

I tried this cereal when it first came out back in 2010 (I think). I was a little bit disappointed, but then again, I may have set my expectations too high. It was good but I wasn't wowed by the cinnamon flavor. I wanted more. However, as with most new products, I needed to try it a second time to make a clear judgement. Now I think it's pretty good (obviously, or I wouldn't be eating it again). I would compare it to Cinnamon Burst Cheerios, as opposed to regular Cheerios. It's not the amount of oats I was expecting, but it does have crunch.

*And just to update, I opened the box of Maple French Toast granola I told you about the other day. It could've had a bit more maple sweetness but I do like it. It tastes like a guilt-free Crunch 'N Munch.

Comments

  1. I use to eat this cereal all the time, but no longer like it very much. However, I would say I like the cinnomon flavor more the Cinnomon Burst Cheerios.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you mention it, it *does* have a stronger cinnamon flavor than the Cheerios. I'll have to make a note of that next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...